185 Bannatyne Avenue (West)
Robinson and Webber was founded in 1919 as a paint and chemical supply firm. They acted as a manufactures’ agent and as a private label manufacturer of flagship brands Goldex and Glashine. In the early 1940s, they leased part of 104 – 108 Princess for chemical storage, but in 1945, the north section of the building caught fire. The building torn down to its foundation and rebuilt, but by the mid 1950s, the space wasn’t suitable for the company’s growing operation and they moved to 185 Bannatyne in 1955. The company remained at that location until the 1980s and is still in operation as RW Packaging. They operate out of offices in Winnipeg, Manitoba and St. Albert, Alberta.