86 Princess Street (South)
Congdon Marsh was formed in 1914 when shoe and boot vendor William Marsh partnered with wholesale shoe merchant Arthur Congdon. Before the merger, the William A. Marsh Company owned half of the 86-88 Princess Street building. Six years after their partnership, the company was one of the largest of its type in the city, owned both buildings and had constructed an additional two storeys at the site. The company remained at that location until 1974, when the building was purchased and the company ceased operations.