Ghost Signs

  222 McDermot Avenue (East)

222 McDermot Avenue (East)

  Ghost Sign Transcribed:
  • the
  • LIMITED (Logo)

Willson Stationery Company

Willson Stationery was founded by H. Willson in the late 1890s. The company specialized in office supplies, including furniture, loose-leaf ledgers, blank books and typewriters. In 1904, Willson partnered with A. Silvester, a hardware & lumber merchant, and built the Silvester-Willson Building at 222 McDermot.