500 Main Street (South)
Clothier Edward G. Manahan came to Winnipeg in 1877 and partnered with W.G. White five years later to create the White and Manahan Company. In 1898, the company built a retail clothing store at 492 Main Street and operated out of that location until the building was sold and demolished in 1921. By 1928, the company was no longer in operation.